Department of Internal Medicine
Pulmonary, Critical Care and
Occupational Medicine Faculty
Patrick G. Hartley, M.B., B.Ch., B.A.O., M.P.H.
Professor of Medicine and Occupational and Environmental Health
Dr. Hartley's clinical interests are in general pulmonary medicine, occupational lung disease and medical center occupational safety and health.
Dr. Hartley's research interests are in imaging of interstitial lung disease.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Hartley, PG, Schwartz, DA: "Occupational Lung Disease" in Textbook of Internal Medicine, 4th Ed, William N. Kelley, (Ed.), Lippencott Williams and Wilkins, 2000.
- Uppaluri R. Hoffman EA. Sonka M. Hartley PG. Hunninghake GW. McLennan G. Computer recognition of regional lung disease patterns. American Journal of Respiratory & Critical Care Medicine. 160(2):648-654, 1999.
- Muller, B., Steelman, V., Hartley, P., and Casale, T.: An Approach to Managing Latex Allergy in the Health Care Worker. J Environmental Health, 61(1), 8-16, 1998.
- Coxson, H.O., Hogg, J.C., Mayo, J.R., Behzad, H., Whittall, K.P., Schwartz, D.A., Hartley, P.G., Galvin, J.R., Wilson, J.S., and Hunninghake, G.W.: Quantification of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Using Computed Tomography and Histology. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 155(5):1649-56, 1997.