Department of Internal Medicine
Pulmonary, Critical Care and
Occupational Medicine Faculty
Jeff S. Wilson, M.D.
Director, Pulmonary Fellowship Program
Dr. Wilson's research and clinical interests include exercise testing, alpha-1- antitrypsin deficiency, and the rehabilitation of patients with chronic lung disease.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- Pulmonary/Critical Care Teacher of the Year - 1997 and 2007
- University of Iowa Collegiate Teaching Award - 2004
- Keynote Address - White Coat Ceremony - for incoming medical student class of 2006
- Wilson, J.: Alpha-1-antitrypsin Module – American College of Physicians Physicians Information and Education Resource - 2003
- Wilson, J.: Normal Diffusion Capacity in Patients with Severe Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Deficiency and Radiographic Emphysema. Chest, 118(3): 867-871, 2000
- Bent III, J.P., Miller, D.A., Kim, J.W., Bauman, N.M., Wilson, J.S., and Smith, R.J. Pediatric exercise-induced laryngomalacia. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol., 105(3):169-75, 1996
- Miller, D., and Wilson, J.: Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in the Preoperative Evaluation of Patients with Lung Cancer. Respiratory Care, 39 (7):757-761, 1994
- American Thoracic Society - State of the Art Conference - Pulmonary Rehabilitation - 2007 and 2008
Links of Interest