Department of Internal Medicine
Hematology, Oncology and Blood & Marrow Transplantation Faculty
Susan Roeder, D.O., M.S.
Dr. Roeder's clinical and research interests focus on the use of biological therapeutics and other novel agents in the treatment of breast cancer.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- Co-recipient of the Chairman's Award, Department of Medicine, Lutheran General Hospital, 1995
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine, Board of Medical Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Iowa Oncology Research Association and North Central Cancer Treatment Group
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Roman-Unfer S, Shpall EJ, Nieto Y, Cook B. Negative and Positive Hematopoietic Cell Collection. In Armitage JO and Antman KH (eds): High-dose Cancer Therapy: Pharmacology, Hematopoietins, Stem Cells, Baltimore, Lippincott, William & Wilkins, pp. 331-354, 2000.
- Roman-Unfer S, Jones RB, Bearman SI, Cagnoni PF, Nieto Y, Shpall EJ. Autologous Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Transplantation. In Barrett J (ed): Cellular Support for the Oncology Patient, Deerfield, IL, Baxter Healthcare Corporation, pp. 9-22, 1998.
- Roman-Unfer S, Bitran JD, Hanauer S, White L, Rita D, Booth C, and Chen K. : ANLL Following Intensive Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer. Bone Marrow Transplantation 16: 163-168, 1995.