Department of Internal Medicine
Hematology, Oncology and Blood & Marrow Transplantation Faculty
Lori J. Rosenstein, M.D.
Dr. Rosenstein's clinical interests focus on lymphoid malignancies as well as benign and malignant hematological disorders.
Her research interests include treatment-related changes in quality of life in elderly patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- Chief Resident, The University of Iowa, 2006-07
- Chief Fellow, Hematology, Oncology, and Blood & Marrow Transplantation, The University of Iowa, 2008-2009
- American Society of Hematology, 2005-
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2005-
- L. Krugner-Higby, A. Rosenstein, L. Handschke , M. Luck, N. Laughlin, D. Mahvi, and A. Gendron. Inguinal hernias, endometriosis, and other adverse outcomes in rhesus monkeys following lead exposure. Neurotoxicology and Teratology; 25 (2003) 561-570.
- L. Rosenstein, B. Link. Optimizing Chemotherapeutic Strategies for Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas. Clinical Lymphoma and Myeloma. 2008; 8 Suppl 5:S180-6.