Department of Internal Medicine
Hematology, Oncology and Blood & Marrow Transplantation Faculty
Daniel A. Vaena, M.D.
Dr. Vaena's clinical interests focus on general hematology and genitourinary malignancies.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Association of Clinical Research
- Vaena D. et al.: Phase II study of low-dose topotecan in myelodysplastic syndromes: a Hoosier Oncology Group (HOG) study. Leukemia Research 2004 Jan;28(1):49-52
- Vaena D, Abonour R, Einhorn LH: Long-term survival after high-dose salvage chemotherapy for germ cell malignancies with adverse prognostic variables. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2003 Nov 15;21(22):4100-4