Department of Internal Medicine
General Internal Medicine Faculty
Scott Wilson, D.O.
Director, Hospitalist Program
Dr. Wilson interests include the care of hospitalized adults as well as innovations in the teaching of medical students and residents.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- Outstanding Teacher, Internal medicine Residency, 2001
- Participated in Teaching Scholars program.
- Active in Society of Hospital Medicine, facilitating at their Leadership Academy
- 2003 Elected Treasurer of the Iowa Chapter of the American College of Physicians.
- Kaboli, Peter, Scott Wilson, and Steve Hada, "Anesthesia: Techniques and their impact on perioperative management." Up To Date (Electronic Journal), 2001.