Department of Internal Medicine
General Internal Medicine Faculty
Michele Fang, M.D.
Dr. Fang is interested in hospital medicine.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- American Medical Association Physician Recognition Award
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Pinaire, J., Hasandaka, R., Fang, M.M., Chou, W.Y., Stewart, M.J., Kruijer, W., and Crabb, D. Retinoid X receptor response element in the human aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 promoter is antagonized by the chicken ovalbumin upstream promoter family of orphan receptors. 2000. Archives of Biochemical Biophysics 380:192-200.
- Ciolkowski, M.L., Fang, M.M., and Lund, M.E. A surface plasmon resonance method for detecting multiple modes of DNA-ligand interactions. 2000. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biochemical Analysis 22:1037-1045.
- Taylor, J.R., Fang, M.M., Nie, S. Probing specific sequences on single DNA molecules with bioconjugated fluorescent nanoparticles. 2000. Analytical Chemistry 72:1979-1986.