Department of Internal Medicine
General Internal Medicine Faculty
Hardik Doshi, M.D.
Dr. Doshi's clinical interests include cardiology and hospital medicine.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, American Heart Association
- Members, American Society of Hypertension
- Brook RD, Doshi HD, Bard RL, Rubenfire M. Potential effect of an apoprotein B-based algorithm on management of new patients with hypertriglyceridemia referred to a specialty lipid clinic. Clin Cardiol. 2009 May;32(5):251-5.
- Doshi H, Weder AB, Bard RL, Brook RD> Does “hidden undercuffing” occur among obese patients? Effect of arm sizes and other predictors of the difference between wrist and upper arm blood pressures. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2001 Feb 1;12(2):82-2.
- Sethi A, Doshi H, Bhuriya R, Bahekar A, Bedi U, Kholsa S. Routine adjunctive Tirofiban decreases adverse cardiovascular events after per-cutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) for ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) – a meta-analysis of Randomized Trials. 2010. Submitted to Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions Journal.