Department of Internal Medicine
General Internal Medicine Faculty
Christopher J. Goerdt, M.D., M.P.H.
Dr. Goerdt's clinical interests include primary care general internal medicine, preventive care, the preoperative evaluation and clinical epidemiology.Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Carney, C.P., Yates, W.R., Goerdt, C.J., and Doebbeling, B.N. 1998. Knowledge, attitudes, and delivery of clinical preventive services guidelines among psychiatrists and internists: A comparative study. Am. J. Psychiatry, (In Press).
- Ely, J.W., Goerdt, C.J., Bergus, G.R., West, C.P., Dawson, J.D., and Doebbeling, B.N. 1998. The effect of physician beliefs and characteristics on compliance with adult preventive care guidelines. Family Medicine, (In Press).
- Goerdt, C., Bloomfield-Rubins, H., Swaim, W., and Folsom, A. 1998. Can phenytoin lower plasma fibrinogen concentrations? Thromb. Res., 3:231-236.