Department of Internal Medicine
Ron Schey, M.D.
Dr. Schey's clinical interests focus on GI moltility. His research interests include functional chest pain and GERD.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- Israel Medical Association
- Israel Association of Internal Medicine
- Israel Gastroenterological Association
- Israel Society of Neurogastroenterology
- American Functional Brain-Gut Research Group
- Schey R, Shapiro M, Navarro-Rodriguez T, Ha B, Fass S.S., Wendel C, Fass R. Comparison of the different characteristics of sensed reflux events among the different gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) groups. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2009 Sep;43(8):699-704.
- Schey R, Dickman R, Parsatharathy S, Quan S.F, Merchant J, Powers J, Han B, Van Handel D, Fass R. Sleep deprivation is hyperalgesic in patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease. Gastroenterology. 2007 Dec;133(6):1787-95
- Schey R, Villarreal A, Fass R. Non cardiac chest pain: Current treatment. Gastroenterol & Hepatol 2007April 3;4: 255-261.