Department of Internal Medicine
Naurang Agrawal, M.D.
Dr. Agrawal's clinical interests include Barrett’s Esophagus, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Colon Cancer & Polyps, Diarrhea illness, Inflammatory Bowel Disease. His research interests includePrevention of Ulcer Disease from NSAIDS, Prevention of Esophageal Cancer.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- American Gastroenterological Association, 1980-
- American College of Gastroenterology, 1974-
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 1974-
- American College of Physicians, 1976-
- Shetzline, M, Suhocki P, Agrawal NM. Direct Percutaneous Endoscopic Jejunal Feeding Tube Placement. Am. Jour. Gastroenterology, July 2005: 100 (7), 1627-1628
- K Canlas, B Dobozi, S Lin, A Smith, D Rockey, A Muir, N Agrawal, et al. Using Capsule Endoscopy to Identify GI Tract Lesions in Cirrhotic Patients with Portal Hypertension and Chronic Anemia. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2008 Feb 6.
- R. Tadiparthi, N.Agrawal, Preventing NSAID induced small bowel injury- The saga continues. Editorial, GIE (accepted for Publication).