Department of Internal Medicine
Jeffrey C. Dunkelberg, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Dunkelberg's clinical and research interests include chronic hepatitis C, hepatitis C in pregnancy, hepatitis C in hispanic populations, and hepatoma.Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Association for the Study of Liver Disease
- Berkley E, Leslie K, Arora S, Qualls C, Dunkelberg J. Chronic hepatitis C in pregnancy. Obstetrics and Gynecology 112(2):304-310, 2008.
- Othman M, Dunkelberg J, Arora S. Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. In Press. Evidence-Based Internal Medicine Solutions, 2008.
- Yu S, Douglass J, Qualls C, Arora S, Dunkelberg J. 2008. Hispanic patients with Genotype 2 or 3 chronic hepatitis C have lower rates of sustained virologic response to treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin. In Press. American Journal of Gastroenterology.