Department of Internal Medicine
Gregory C. Doelle, M.D.
Dr. Doelle's clinical and research interests include intensive therapy of diabetes mellitus and applicability of intensive therapies to general clinical practice. He is also interested in insulin resistance and its consequences, to include coronary artery disease and ovarian hyperandrogenism.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Member, American Diabetes Association
- Member, The Endocrine Society
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Charter Member, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Fellow, American College of Endocrinology