Department of Internal Medicine
Cardiovascular Medicine Faculty
Kimberly S. Staffey, M.D.
Director, Cardiovascular Inpatient Services
Dr. Staffey's clinical interests focus on general cardiology, cardiac imaging, including echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and coronary CTA and invasive non-interventional diagnostic cardiac catherization.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- American Medical Association, 1999-
- American College of Physicians, 2000-
- American Society of Internal Medicine, 2000-
- American College of Cardiology, 2004-
- American Heart Association, 2004-
- American Society of Echocardiography, 2007-
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, 2008-
- Staffey, K, MD, Vanbeek, E, MD, PhD, Jagasia, D, MD, FACC. Clinical Performance and Considerations in Coronary CTA. Applied Radiology, Supplement, January 2007.
- Staffey KS, Dendi R, Brooks LA, Pretorius AM, Ackermann LW, Zamba KD, Dickson E, Kerber RE: Liquid Ventilation with Perfluorocarbons Facilitates Resumption of Spontaneous Circulation in a Swine Cardiac Arrest Model. Resuscitation 2008; 78: 77-84.