Department of Internal Medicine
Cardiovascular Medicine Faculty
Jennifer L. Goerbig-Campbell, M.D.
Medical Director of Mechanical Circulatory Support
Dr. Goerbig-Campbell's clinical and research interests include improving the yield of endomyocardial biopsy for the diagnosis of new onset heart failure; right heart failure in LVAD recipients. Dr. Goerbig-Campbell is the site principal investigator (PI) for Intermacs and the freedom driver study and post market surveillance study for Syncardia.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- 1992-1993 Jackson Foundation Scholarship
- 1992-1996 Michigan Competitive Scholarship
- 1994 Dean’s Honor List
- 1995-1996 Class Honors
- 1999 John A. Hartford/ American Federation for Aging Research Medical Student Scholarship
- 1999-2000 Alexander S. Vida Memorial Scholarship for women in medicine
- 1998-2002 Alpha Epsilon Iota Scholarship for Medical School
- 1998-2002 National Society Daughters of the American Revolution Irene and Daisy McGregor Medical Scholarship
- Little, Karley; Goerbig, Jennifer; Carroll, F. Ivy; Mapili, John; and James H. Meador-Woodruff. Lack of Dopamine Receptor Agonists Effect on Striatal Dopamine Transporter Binding Sites. Brain Research. 1996 Dec 22;742:313-6.