Department of Internal Medicine
Cardiovascular Medicine Faculty
Alexander Mazur, M.D.
Dr. Mazur's clinical and research interests include general cardiology.
Honors, Awards, and Organizations
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Stoupel, E., Israelevich, P., Kusniec, J., Mazur, A., Zabarsky, R., Golovchiner, G., Abramson, G., Strasberg, B., Battler, A. Are neutrons involved in the pathogenesis of life-threatening arrhythmias? J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol 2006; 17: 55-62
- Iakobishvili, Z., Kusniec, J., Shohat-Zabarsky, R., Mazur, A., Battler, A., Strasberg, B. Junctional rhythm quantity and duration during slow pathway radiofrequency ablation in patients with atrioventricular nodal re-entry supraventricular tachycardia. Europace 2006: 8: 588-591
- Konstntino, Y., Kusniec, J., Reshef, T., David-Zadeh, O., Mazur, A., Strasberg, B., Battler, A., Haim, M. Inflammatory biomarkers are not predictive of intermediate term risk of ventricular tachyarrhythmias in stable CHF patients. Clinical Cardiology 2007 (accepted for publication)